If you arrive at Portela airport in Lisbon,Portugal , its possible to travel to downtown by metro. At the Aeroporto metro station,the visitor is greeted by a modern homage to all the remarkable Portuguese individuals through history. Actors, painters, architects and doctors all say “Bem vindo a Portugal!”.
Summer is coming and with it some TRAVELING . For most bloggers taking a laptop, smartphone or pad, is essential to keeps those posts reaching the followers. But perhaps this year an application will get corrupted or your tool cant be taken or you are borrowing from a friend.
Here is a list of a few FREE web based application to assist with your content and blogging:
Photo and image editors:
- Online Photo Editor | Pixlr Editor
- Online Animated GIF Maker | GIF Maker
- Online YouTube Downloader | Savefrom.net
- Convert Image to Text | TEXT-IMAGE.com
- Copy text from images | NewOCR
- Social Media Monitoring | Topsy
- YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, & Instagram Statistics – SocialBlade.com
- Actionable Analytics for the Web | Alexa
- Automation tool | IFTTT
- Free Music Archive for videos | freemusicarchive.org
- White label URL Shortener | Short.cm
- Free icons | Iconfinder
A bit of point and shoot around Warsaw.
Cosmopolitan life changes people as much as it changes the city.
Inspiratornia Foundation has stenciled under the Prymasa Tysiąclecia viaduct (over Obozowa), has a couple of warnings, reminiscent of cigarette packs, about behavioral addictions such as work and shopping. The designer is Robert Poryzała.
A few paintings that embellish the barricaded windows of a building some people call home in the city center of Warsaw. A well know squat called Przychodnia Skłot.